- 1 Which soap star died recently?
- 2 Who from General Hospital just died?
- 3 Who died today 2020?
- 4 Which Days of Our Lives actor died recently?
- 5 Who is the longest running character on General Hospital?
- 6 Is General Hospital being Cancelled in 2019?
- 7 What happened to Jay Pickett from General Hospital?
- 8 What famous person just died 2021?
- 9 What celebrity died lately?
- 10 Is Victor on Days of Our Lives dead?
- 11 How is John Aniston’s health?
- 12 Is Abigail returning to Days of Our Lives?
Which soap star died recently?
Longtime soap opera actor Jay Pickett has “passed away suddenly” while filming a movie in Idaho. Pickett, 60, was on the “Treasure Valley” set when he died Friday, director Travis Mills said Sunday in a statement online.
Who from General Hospital just died?
General Hospital and Port Charles star Jay Pickett died Friday while working on his upcoming Western drama Treasure Valley in Idaho.
Who died today 2020?
All the Celebrities We’ve Said Farewell to in 2020
- Dawn Wells. The actress, who was well known for her role as Mary Ann on Gilligan’s Island, died on Dec.
- Charley Pride. Charley Pride, a trailblazing country musician, died on Dec.
- Dame Barbara Windsor.
- Natalie Desselle-Reid.
- David Prowse.
- Alex Trebek.
- Doug Supernaw.
- King Von.
Which Days of Our Lives actor died recently?
Jay Pickett, an actor known for his roles in TV soap operas like “General Hospital” and “Days of Our Lives,” died on Friday while filming a movie in Idaho. He was 60.
Who is the longest running character on General Hospital?
The longest-running cast member is Leslie Charleson, who has portrayed Monica Quartermaine since August 17, 1977, also making her one of the longest-tenured actors in American soap operas.
Is General Hospital being Cancelled in 2019?
Once again, ABC didn’t announce if General Hospital had been renewed for another year but we know the show wasn’t cancelled either. The network just kept it on the air. The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s likelihood of staying on the air. 5
What happened to Jay Pickett from General Hospital?
Jay Pickett, ‘General Hospital’ star and movie cowboy, dies on Idaho set: ‘Ride like the wind, partner’ Jay Pickett, 60, died July 30 following an apparent heart attack on the set of his movie “Treasure Valley.” Pickett starred on daytime dramas “General Hospital,” and “Days of Our Lives.”
What famous person just died 2021?
It’s never easy to say goodbye. Larry King, Christopher Plummer and Cecily Tyson are among the celebrities who died in 2021, leaving those in their wake heartbroken. Dustin Diamond died on February 1 at age 44 after a battle with stage IV small cell carcinoma. 14
What celebrity died lately?
Celebrity deaths 2021: All the actors, singers and more we lost
- Norm Macdonald. Oct. 17, 1959-Sept. 14, 2021.
- Michael K. Williams. 1966-2021.
- Sarah Harding. 1981-2021.
- Gregg Leakes. Aug 18, 1955-Sept. 1, 2021.
- Charlie Watts. June 2, 1941-Aug. 24, 2021.
- Jackie Mason. June 9, 1928-July 24, 2021.
- Biz Markie.
- Jeff LaBar.
Is Victor on Days of Our Lives dead?
Victor Kiriakis is a fictional character on NBC’s Days of Our Lives. The role has been portrayed by John Aniston on and off since 1985. His time on the show has been since 1985 with a storyline driven absence in 2004 when his character was “killed off” but found alive on the island of Melaswen.
How is John Aniston’s health?
John Aniston, who portrays the powerful Victor Kiriakis, is currently said to be recovering from a heart attack that occurred Friday August 18th. Aniston has portrayed Kiriakis since 1985, winning two Soap Opera Digest Awards for outstanding Leading Actor, and Outstanding Villain, in 1986.
Is Abigail returning to Days of Our Lives?
Billy Flynn and Kate Mansi are set to reprise their roles as Chad DiMera and Abigail Deveraux on “Days of our Lives.”