- 1 Which soap star died recently?
- 2 What actor just died from General Hospital?
- 3 What did Jay Pickett die from?
- 4 Who died today 2020?
- 5 Which Days of Our Lives actor died recently?
- 6 Is Sam from General Hospital pregnant in real life?
- 7 Who is the richest soap opera star?
- 8 What cast member is leaving General Hospital?
- 9 Who is the oldest actor on General Hospital?
- 10 What happened to Jay Pickett?
- 11 Who did Jay Pickett play on days?
- 12 What famous person just died 2021?
- 13 What celebrity died lately?
Which soap star died recently?
Longtime soap opera actor Jay Pickett has “passed away suddenly” while filming a movie in Idaho. Pickett, 60, was on the “Treasure Valley” set when he died Friday, director Travis Mills said Sunday in a statement online.
What actor just died from General Hospital?
Jay Pickett, who was best known for his roles on “Port Charles,” “General Hospital” and “Days of Our Lives”, died on Friday at the age of 60. According to Jim Heffel, Pickett’s co-star and fellow co-producer on “Treasure Valley,” he passed away while filming the movie in his home state of Idaho.
What did Jay Pickett die from?
While the cause has not yet been released, Pickett’s death “appears to have been a heart attack,” Mills said, adding that everyone who was there did their best “to keep him alive.”
Who died today 2020?
All the Celebrities We’ve Said Farewell to in 2020
- Dawn Wells. The actress, who was well known for her role as Mary Ann on Gilligan’s Island, died on Dec.
- Charley Pride. Charley Pride, a trailblazing country musician, died on Dec.
- Dame Barbara Windsor.
- Natalie Desselle-Reid.
- David Prowse.
- Alex Trebek.
- Doug Supernaw.
- King Von.
Which Days of Our Lives actor died recently?
Jay Pickett, an actor known for his roles in TV soap operas like “General Hospital” and “Days of Our Lives,” died on Friday while filming a movie in Idaho. He was 60.
Is Sam from General Hospital pregnant in real life?
General Hospital’s Sofia Mattsson is really good at keeping a secret! The happy actress took to social media over the weekend to reveal some big, exciting news… and we mean big! Now that Mattsson’s character, Sasha, is pregnant on the soap, she was finally able to share the news that she is expecting in real life.
Who is the richest soap opera star?
In 2019, the wealthiest daytime soap stars had net worths ranging from $8 million to a whopping $200 million, according to Fame10. Finola Hughes from General Hospital and Stephen Nichols from Days of Our Lives hit the $8 million net worth mark.
What cast member is leaving General Hospital?
Arch villain Peter August, played by actor Wes Ramsey, is officially gone from his long-running role on General Hospital.
Who is the oldest actor on General Hospital?
The longest-running cast member is Leslie Charleson, who has portrayed Monica Quartermaine since August 17, 1977, also making her one of the longest-tenured actors in American soap operas.
What happened to Jay Pickett?
Jay Pickett, 60, died July 30 following an apparent heart attack on the set of his movie “Treasure Valley.” Pickett starred on daytime dramas “General Hospital,” and “Days of Our Lives.” Pickett starred as Frank Scanlon on “Port Charles” from 1997 to 2002 for 762 episodes.
Who did Jay Pickett play on days?
In the early 1990s, he began starring in soap operas, playing Dr. Chip Lakin in Days of our Lives. In 1997, he originated the role of Frank Scanlon on Port Charles. Then in 2006, he began work on General Hospital, ultimately playing Detective David Harper.
What famous person just died 2021?
It’s never easy to say goodbye. Larry King, Christopher Plummer and Cecily Tyson are among the celebrities who died in 2021, leaving those in their wake heartbroken. Dustin Diamond died on February 1 at age 44 after a battle with stage IV small cell carcinoma. 14
What celebrity died lately?
Celebrity deaths 2021: All the actors, singers and more we lost
- Norm Macdonald. Oct. 17, 1959-Sept. 14, 2021.
- Michael K. Williams. 1966-2021.
- Sarah Harding. 1981-2021.
- Gregg Leakes. Aug 18, 1955-Sept. 1, 2021.
- Charlie Watts. June 2, 1941-Aug. 24, 2021.
- Jackie Mason. June 9, 1928-July 24, 2021.
- Biz Markie.
- Jeff LaBar.