- 1 What soap opera star died recently?
- 2 Who died from a soap opera?
- 3 What actor from General Hospital just died?
- 4 What famous stars have died?
- 5 Who is the richest soap opera star?
- 6 Who died today 2020?
- 7 What character did Jada Pinkett play on General Hospital?
- 8 Is General Hospital going off the air 2021?
- 9 What year did Days of Our Lives come out?
- 10 Is Sam from General Hospital pregnant in real life?
- 11 What cast member is leaving General Hospital?
- 12 Will Drew be recast on GH?
- 13 Who is the most famous person in the world?
- 14 What black musicians died in 2020?
What soap opera star died recently?
Jay Pickett, an actor known for his roles in TV soap operas like “General Hospital” and “Days of Our Lives,” died on Friday while filming a movie in Idaho.
Who died from a soap opera?
Longtime soap opera actor Jay Pickett has “passed away suddenly” while filming a movie in Idaho. Pickett, 60, was on the “Treasure Valley” set when he died Friday, director Travis Mills said Sunday in a statement online.
What actor from General Hospital just died?
Jay Pickett, who was best known for his roles on “Port Charles,” “General Hospital” and “Days of Our Lives”, died on Friday at the age of 60. According to Jim Heffel, Pickett’s co-star and fellow co-producer on “Treasure Valley,” he passed away while filming the movie in his home state of Idaho.
What famous stars have died?
Celebrity deaths 2021: All the actors, singers and more we lost
- Norm Macdonald. Oct. 17, 1959-Sept. 14, 2021.
- Michael K. Williams. 1966-2021.
- Sarah Harding. 1981-2021.
- Gregg Leakes. Aug 18, 1955-Sept. 1, 2021.
- Charlie Watts. June 2, 1941-Aug. 24, 2021.
- Jackie Mason. June 9, 1928-July 24, 2021.
- Biz Markie.
- Jeff LaBar.
Who is the richest soap opera star?
In 2019, the wealthiest daytime soap stars had net worths ranging from $8 million to a whopping $200 million, according to Fame10. Finola Hughes from General Hospital and Stephen Nichols from Days of Our Lives hit the $8 million net worth mark.
Who died today 2020?
All the Celebrities We’ve Said Farewell to in 2020
- Dawn Wells. The actress, who was well known for her role as Mary Ann on Gilligan’s Island, died on Dec.
- Charley Pride. Charley Pride, a trailblazing country musician, died on Dec.
- Dame Barbara Windsor.
- Natalie Desselle-Reid.
- David Prowse.
- Alex Trebek.
- Doug Supernaw.
- King Von.
What character did Jada Pinkett play on General Hospital?
David Harper was a fictional character on the ABC soap opera General Hospital.
Is General Hospital going off the air 2021?
Once again, ABC didn’t announce if General Hospital had been renewed for another year but we know the show wasn’t cancelled either. The network just kept it on the air.
What year did Days of Our Lives come out?
Days of Our Lives, American television soap opera that has been broadcast nearly every weekday since its 1965 debut on the National Broadcasting Company (NBC) network. The influential series won numerous Daytime Emmy Awards and became a fixture of American daytime programming.
Is Sam from General Hospital pregnant in real life?
General Hospital’s Sofia Mattsson is really good at keeping a secret! The happy actress took to social media over the weekend to reveal some big, exciting news… and we mean big! Now that Mattsson’s character, Sasha, is pregnant on the soap, she was finally able to share the news that she is expecting in real life.
What cast member is leaving General Hospital?
Arch villain Peter August, played by actor Wes Ramsey, is officially gone from his long-running role on General Hospital.
Will Drew be recast on GH?
Who Will Be The New Drew Cain Of Drew Cain? We know Billy Miller will NOT be reprising his role as Drew Cain. With the character coming back into the show, this leaves viewers wondering who might be stepping into those shoes next. Now, it is important to keep in mind that nothing has been confirmed.
Who is the most famous person in the world?
1. The Rock. Dwayne Johnson, known as The Rock, is the most famous person in the world. He became popular during his days as a WWE champion wrestler until he moved on to become a Hollywood movie star.
What black musicians died in 2020?
Bill Withers, the Grammy-winning singer-songwriter know for hits such as “Ain’t No Sunshine,” “Grandma’s Hands,” “Use Me,” “Lean on Me,” “Lovely Day” and “Just the Two of Us,” died on March 30 at age 81.